1. In the context of your application with Sally Salon Services Ltd. (we, our), you provide some of your personal data to us. We will process this personal data when handling your application.
Furthermore, it is also possible that we collect information about you through third parties such as a temporary work agency, a head-hunter or a selection or recruitment agency, or indirectly through social media platforms such as LinkedIn. We may also collect information that is created by us through the recruitment process.
2. We may collect the following information, among others:
hereinafter the “Personal Data”.
3. We will process these Personal Data in accordance with the applicable data protection laws and regulations, including the UK General Data Protection Regulation (Data Protection Act 2018) and its national labour law provisions and applicable collective labour agreements.
4. Your Personal Data will be processed to support the recruitment process, assess and make a decision about your suitability for a role, to communicate with you and to carry out reference checks. This is our pursued purpose. We have a legitimate interest in this processing. This interest is in our view not overridden by your privacy rights. Should you consider otherwise, please contact us as explained below. In addition, this processing is at least to some extent necessary prior to entering into an employment contract with us. Evidently, we will also use your information to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
5. Included within the Personal Data are special categories of personal data. We will process your special categories of personal data to consider whether we need to provide appropriate adjustments during the recruitment process and to ascertain your fitness to work, for equal opportunity monitoring purposes or to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation. These are our stated purposes. Our grounds for this processing are: (1) you have provided your explicit written consent; (2) we need to do so to carry out our legal obligations; (3) we have a legitimate interest in this processing which does not in our view override your privacy rights; or (4) it is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence or legal claims on in relation to court cases.
6. The Personal Data will be retained during the recruitment process and until one year after the termination hereof, in order to allow the defence against potential claims.
In addition, we will include your Personal Data in a recruitment database during a period of six (6) months after the end of the recruitment process. After an initial six (6) month period, we will request by email that you inform us whether we may retain your Personal Data during another period of six (6) month or whether the Personal Data should be deleted. In the absence of a response, we will delete your Personal Data in any event.
If you do not want your Personal Data to be included in our recruitment database, you can object at any time, by informing us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. If necessary for the purpose, we may also share your Personal Data with third parties in particular with service providers (such as IT/cloud service providers), as well as within the Sally Beauty UK group, with companies affiliated with the Sally Beauty UK group, and with our parent company Sally Holdings LLC. In case of a transfer to a country outside the UK, appropriate safeguards will be taken.
8. Only references provided by you, can be verified by us.
9. We take all administrative, technical and organisational measures necessary in order to ensure an appropriate level of security to your Personal Data and protect such data against destruction, loss, modification or unauthorized communication or access, either purposefully or by accident.
10. Do you have any questions? Or do you wish to invoke your rights?
These rights have to be exercised within the limits of the applicable data protection legislation.
If you do not agree with how we process your Personal Data you have the right to file a complaint with the relevant Data Protection Authority.
 With registered offices at Inspired, Easthampstead Rd, Bracknell RG12 1YQ, United Kingdom and with VAT number 260924169.
 Pro-Duo NV and Sinelco International BV.